Christopher Deneault, PA-C, ATC
Learn more about Christopher Deneault
- Longed University – Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology
- Virginia Tech – Master of Arts, Education
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine – Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies
- Sports medicine
- Patient education
- Therapeutic injections
- Joint replacement
- Injury care
- Athletic Trainer
Meet Christopher Deneault, PA-C, ATC
Christopher Deneault is serving Salem, VA and the surrounding communities as a physician assistant. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Longwood University. He also obtained a Master of Arts in Education from Virginia Tech and went on to pursue his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Mr. Deneault is also a certified athletic trainer and has experience with the following teams:
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Longed University – Lancers
- Virginia Tech Football, Women’s Soccer and Softball
- Salem Red Sox (Single A to Boston Red Sox)
- Blacksburg High School – Bruins
- Charlotte Knights Baseball (AAA to Chicago White Sox)
Christopher Deneault knew early in his undergraduate career that Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine was what he wanted to study. He has worked diligently to build a skill set and knowledge base to treat those in need. He values staying at the forefront of the field and providing a team oriented approach to patient care. He appreciates learning about the advancements in therapy, medical devices and procedures that he can used to help his patients.
Outside of the office, Mr. Deneault enjoys spending time with his family and friends at Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
“I can help you whether you are trying to maximize performance, recovery from injury, or take your first pain free steps in years. I will take the time to educate you on all the options and answer your questions.”