Welcome New Patients!
Thank you for choosing Virginia Orthopaedic. Our doctors and team are dedicated to providing compassionate, experienced care for your bone, joint, and muscle injuries and conditions.
We hold ourselves to a high level of excellence in every aspect of our practice. This includes the care we provide, the equipment we use, the health and safety protocols we follow, and the incidental services we offer. Above all, our aim is to provide each of our patients with an optimal orthopaedic experience.
Preparing for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- A list of your current medications.
- Any and all radiology films (X-ray, MRI, CT, etc.).
- Insurance card and/or other insurance information.
- A photo ID.
- Medical records from other orthopaedic doctors, surgery, neurology and pain management.
- New Patients: download and complete the following forms. These forms can also
be filled out in our office.
- New patients should arrive at our office 30 minutes before the scheduled
- All co-pays are due at time of visit.
We file all health insurance claims. For maxium benefits, please call your health insurance company for participation agreements.
Self Pay Policy
Virginia Orthopaedic’s self pay policy requires a copay of $125.00 due at check-in at each visit.
A monthly budget plan will be set up for the balance not satisfied by the $125.00 copay(s) if you are unable to pay the balance at the end of the visit.
New Patient Forms
To save time at your first visit, please download and complete the following forms and bring them with you to your first appointment.